NoelNatter

A place of politics, culture (!!) & random subjects from Airstrip One. Noel hopes it will be of interest and/or use to all sorts of voyagers in cyberspace!

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, England, United Kingdom

The Voice Of 40-Something Cynical Optimism!

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

The oil depot fire



Well I didn't hear the explosion, and as it was heard 100 miles away I feel that I missed something. Seriously, it is good that no-one died. Around 9 o'clock Sunday morning there was a big black cloud to the north which I assumed was carrying rain. Only afterwards did I realise what it was.

It has still to rain in London, as far as I can tell, and I read in one of the papers that we should expect black rain. Very Hiroshima 1945. Just as well it wasn't a nuclear power plant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home