NoelNatter

A place of politics, culture (!!) & random subjects from Airstrip One. Noel hopes it will be of interest and/or use to all sorts of voyagers in cyberspace!

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, England, United Kingdom

The Voice Of 40-Something Cynical Optimism!

Monday, February 06, 2006

Blasphemous cartoons!



I have seen the Danish cartoons of Mohammed. They are pretty rubbish cartoons. Maybe I'm a bit infantile, but I want cartoons that make me laugh. Like a comedy programme should make one laugh, or a horror film should frighten one at least once through the proceedings. The cartoons that are causing a Muslim boycott of Danish goods (bacon? Carlsberg Special Brew?!: "He verily doth speak in tongues!") aren't very good.



Unlike the ones I've posted here. If you want to see some truly blasphemous cartoons which are quite funny and intelligent, please try out Jesus and Mo. You'll burn in hell like a Danish Embassy in a Middle East capital, but what the hell?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home