NoelNatter

A place of politics, culture (!!) & random subjects from Airstrip One. Noel hopes it will be of interest and/or use to all sorts of voyagers in cyberspace!

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, England, United Kingdom

The Voice Of 40-Something Cynical Optimism!

Friday, December 16, 2005

Birthday & backlog

I wanted to get more done this week on the blog, but I've had a lot of distractions. I want to go on a blogging bender and add lots of interesting stuff which people may find useful & possibly entertaining.

I'm off in about 10 minutes to Chester where a good mate of mine lives for my 36th birthday shindig. I'm 36 tomorrow- frightening! Food, drink, fun- it will be good to get out of London for a few days.

I hope people have a good weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home