NoelNatter

A place of politics, culture (!!) & random subjects from Airstrip One. Noel hopes it will be of interest and/or use to all sorts of voyagers in cyberspace!

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, England, United Kingdom

The Voice Of 40-Something Cynical Optimism!

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Back from Brugge

I had a good time in the end, despite the weather being mediocre at best, terrible at worst and the centre of Brugge being full of hordes of tourists. I ate plenty of good Flemish food, drank plenty of decent Belgian beers and generally chilled out. Now I'm back in Blighty to get on with my life. I suppose, to quote G.K. Chesterton, "The whole concept of travel is not to set foot on foreign land; it is at last to set foot on one own's country as a foreign land."

First of all, I'm going to take a fair few pieces I've seen scattered around over the past few months and post them up here. Hopefully they are still of relevance and interest. Also I must apologise about the space at the top of my blog. I have my most recent articles listed on the left but there is a big blank space where my most recent post used to go. Presumably I've touched the wrong button at some point and that's that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home