NoelNatter

A place of politics, culture (!!) & random subjects from Airstrip One. Noel hopes it will be of interest and/or use to all sorts of voyagers in cyberspace!

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, England, United Kingdom

The Voice Of 40-Something Cynical Optimism!

Monday, May 01, 2006

God Squadding Nutters With Nukes

God does indeed move in mysterious ways....



President Bush: "I base a lot of my foreign policy decisions on some things that I think are true. One, I believe there's an Almighty. And, secondly, I believe one of the great gifts of the Almighty is the desire in everybody's soul, regardless of what you look like or where you live, to be free." (http://robertdreyfuss.com/blog/)

"Yeah, these are my babe pulling threads..."

In November, the country was startled by a video showing Mr Ahmadinejad telling a cleric that he had felt the hand of God entrancing world leaders as he delivered a speech to the UN General Assembly last September.

When an aircraft crashed in Teheran last month [December 2005], killing 108 people, Mr Ahmadinejad promised an investigation. But he also thanked the dead, saying: "What is important is that they have shown the way to martyrdom which we must follow."

(http://www.telegraph.co.uk/main.jhtml?xml=1news/2006/01/14/wirran14.xml&sSheet=/news/2006/01/14/ixworld.htm/)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home