NoelNatter

A place of politics, culture (!!) & random subjects from Airstrip One. Noel hopes it will be of interest and/or use to all sorts of voyagers in cyberspace!

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, England, United Kingdom

The Voice Of 40-Something Cynical Optimism!

Friday, November 17, 2006

Moving Up In The Blogging World?

I've gone with Beta Blogger, so everything is new and shiny. I've also had to move my blogging address slightly to http://anglonoelnatter.blogspot.com.
Simply click on there and the same old sort of stuff I go on about will appear as if by magic!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Moment said...

dude you stopped posting long time ago right i bet you're not even gonna read this comment or pay any attention to it but i have a blog too and i have 3 people there only..., u know and .. you will understand when u visit it and read the posts PLEASE do so please and if just visit please leave a comment please thank you

2:14 am  
Blogger Anglonoel said...

I do ckeck Dollars! However, I am blogging now at:

http://anglonoelnatter.wordpress.com/

Check me out there and if you want to link get in touch!

10:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home