NoelNatter

A place of politics, culture (!!) & random subjects from Airstrip One. Noel hopes it will be of interest and/or use to all sorts of voyagers in cyberspace!

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, England, United Kingdom

The Voice Of 40-Something Cynical Optimism!

Friday, July 15, 2005

Helped Needed, Part 2

I have also spent a long time trying to write an article comparing the life/works of JRR Tolkien and George Orwell. I have read a lot (maybe too much) on both, and again made plenty of notes, but I suppose I need a hypothesis (sorry this sounds so academic) is needed. I have a provisional title "Power, Nature & Englishness", which gives you some idea of where my thoughts on the whole project are going. However any help would be appreciated. All help will be acknowledged. Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home