NoelNatter

A place of politics, culture (!!) & random subjects from Airstrip One. Noel hopes it will be of interest and/or use to all sorts of voyagers in cyberspace!

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, England, United Kingdom

The Voice Of 40-Something Cynical Optimism!

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Radio silence over

Well since last I typed, I've come back from Vancouver, had 3 weeks on nights straight through, then went looking for a new place to live. That's all over, so I'm now living in West Hampstead, a short walk from Kilburn, where I was before.

I will post some articles on my usual bugbears before not too long. Also I will type up my own rough guide to Vancouver in the near future. Now I've moved I hope to get my own computer with net access, so I don't have to rely on internet cafes and the furtive use of computers at work to type my blog on. Also I hope to put pictures on to break up the text a bit. However, to quote Arnie "I'll be back".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home